The Jewish synagogue is located close to Bratislava’s historical center. The construction of the complex started in 1923 and ended in 1926. This is a monumental colonnade made in the style of cubism. It includes several rooms including classrooms and various utility rooms. The women’s gallery includes an exposition narrating the history of the community. There is a memorial tablet on the entrance dedicated to the victims of the Holocaust.